Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

For how much? My smartphone scrambles amounts too.
I need some mince :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Five pounds (mine scrambles it too)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

Hi Everyone
Not sure if this has been mentioned but Morrisons has Shape fat free yoghurts (4 pack) and Shape
Delights (4 pack) for 75p !! Bargain !!

Also Asda has Liberte Greek Style Yoghurts on at £1 - the blueberry ones are 1 syn each and are really nice.

Hi Everyone
Not sure if this has been mentioned but Morrisons has Shape fat free yoghurts (4 pack) and Shape
Delights (4 pack) for 75p !! Bargain !!

Also Asda has Liberte Greek Style Yoghurts on at £1 - the blueberry ones are 1 syn each and are really nice.

Are the other ones syn free?

my local morrisons had little boxes of Dorsets Muesli for 59p (or 3 for £1.50)

ideal if you want to try it out before committing to a bigger box at over £3!

think they have about 85g in them which is just over a couple of HEb's worth (it's 35-40g depending on which one) but i often half the amount and have it mixed with fruit and yog leaving me half a HEb for something else ;)

morrisons have mugshots for 50p and the 4 pack of irish yog down to £1 too
the 4 pack of shape ones are still 75p but not sure how long for now
they also have ww petit pan 4 pack for 49p (although i did see a pack of 6 in poundland too) 1 of these is a HEb

i got 6 chicken breasts for under £7 in aldi...so worth it when i paid £4 for 3 the other day from morrisons and they weren't that good a size.

also got a 350g pack of quorn chicken pieces in morrisons for £1.60. the frozen pack was £2 for 300g
i usually get the frozen pack but just put this lot in with my frozen stuff anyway :D

Cathedral City Lighter BOGOF at Sainbsury's, and Knorr Stock Pots for £1 :)

I got them last week , two packs for £3 -at sainsburys

Back