Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Chobani 50p at tesco currently .. scummy (similar to danio. . )

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Shape 0% yogurts 4pack. Bogof in tesco . About a £1 I think ?
muller Greeks £1.50 . Tesco

Morrisons 6 pack still £1.94. Amazing offer I stocked up!

Hi everyone, just wanted to let you know these are usually 3 for £1 in poundworld / poundshop etc... incase the iceland offer finishes

That's handy to know! I've got my most recent batch from Morrisons - 50p each. But 3 for £1 is much better, I think they're great for keeping in my drawer at work for those moments when there are cakes going round the office and I feel like I want something!

Hi everyone, just wanted to let you know these are usually 3 for £1 in poundworld / poundshop etc... incase the iceland offer finishes

Worth noting that discount shop ones syn values sometimes are higher. Worth checking (sure everyone knows but just in case any new members)

Just make sure you count :)

White and milk chocolate chewee bars im referring to are a hex b listed in the 2013 list xx

421951_10151813560038319_15536361_n.jpg...........hope this helps ladies xx

What about some of the other newer ones like the BBQ beef I think it was, any ideas whether they're free or not?

BBQ beef, péri péri and Mediterranean are all free, it said in the mag when they came out this year x

I tried a cupshot from Aldi, the spicy sweet n sour one! Very nice, they were mentioned in group this week. The spicy s n s one is free, and it tasted just as nice as the mugshot,........................................and only 33p atm! Only mentioning this coz you dont all live near me otherwise there would be a stampede ha ha :)

I went and got tomato ones they're 1 syn but worth it. I don't like the noodle ones. I'll just be sure to add them up but most I've ever had on a bad snack day is 3 so

I tried a cupshot from Aldi, the spicy sweet n sour one! Very nice, they were mentioned in group this week. The spicy s n s one is free, and it tasted just as nice as the mugshot,........................................and only 33p atm! Only mentioning this coz you dont all live near me otherwise there would be a stampede ha ha :)

Thanks for that will give them try

Back