Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

asda have all pasta n sauce, savoury rice, low fat supernoodles for 50p
they also have cans of napolia chopped/plum tomatoes for 50p too

activia 0% 4 pack still on offer at £1 :D

Morrison

Special k chewy delight 99p
Huge leek pack 1 quid

Lots of good veg on offer for soup making ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Starting today, Morrisons have tins of quality street, roses, celebrations & heros for £5 each or 2 for £7 :eek: - Best offer I've seen so far and can't remember them below £4 last year - certainly worth stocking up for xmas!

Offer end Sunday 13th October 2013​

Starting today, Morrisons have tins of quality street, roses, celebrations & heros for £5 each or 2 for £7 :eek: - Best offer I've seen so far and can't remember them below £4 last year - certainly worth stocking up for xmas!

Offer end Sunday 13th October 2013​

Handy for Christmas presents although the weight and selection has deteriorated over the years, I used to love roses and quality street but all my faves disappeared, coffee creams mmmmmmm

Seeing as someone else has mentioned the 'C' word and presents , I'll follow on with this -
I saw boxes of Belgian chocs in marks and spencer the other day £5 each, or 2for £7 I think!! Dunno if this is nationwide or just in the liverpool store on church st.

Asda Pineapples still 50p

2ltr bottles of diet pepsi/pepsi max £1 ( I paid £2.50 for 2 in the Co op last night and they are £1.98 each in morrisons)

Iceland - muller greek yogurts £1.50

rootsfran said:
Handy for Christmas presents although the weight and selection has deteriorated over the years, I used to love roses and quality street but all my faves disappeared, coffee creams mmmmmmm

The coffee roses are back this year! I think it's a waste of a chocolate but obviously you don't :D

Love coffee creams :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Mentioning chocolate and the 'c' word- has anyone seen the Quality Street big chocs in Tesco? They do the purple one and my personal fave, the toffee stick. It's about £7 and I've already put it on my Xmas list!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    491.1 KB · Views: 282
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    796.3 KB · Views: 286
Not a bargain but a warning really

Went to Lidl today to get chicken thighs for £2.65 kg. 7 in each pack.

The warning is I bourght Milbona Low fat nat yogurt in there ......... it is 15.1/2 syns for 500g. Yes 15.1/2 syns according the the syn calculator on line

Sorry again 500g

Last edited:
Back