Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

ALDI have a new flavour of the harvest morn cereal bars out, not sure if its been mentioned but they're chocolate fudge. I checked the nutritional info against the summer fruits ones and they have slightly less of everything bad (cals, sugar, fat ect.) and more fibre, so they must still be counted as 2 for a HEX. I was very excited in the shop-probably way too excited to be fair

Ooh I'm going to check this out in my local. Love the choc cereal bars but they are much pricier than aldi usually.

ALDI have a new flavour of the harvest morn cereal bars out, not sure if its been mentioned but they're chocolate fudge. I checked the nutritional info against the summer fruits ones and they have slightly less of everything bad (cals, sugar, fat ect.) and more fibre, so they must still be counted as 2 for a HEX. I was very excited in the shop-probably way too excited to be fair

I was rather excited aswell lol. They didnt have any chocolate orange ones though so dont know if theyve replaced them or if my shop had just ran out? x

i need these! Although I have a tassimo machine, which I love, I'm still gonna try these lol

i got some chocolate and orange ones today in Home Bargains for 19p each.
dunno if it'll be local but might be worth a look? sometimes B&M have them loose too.

hadn't had them before so only bought a few....but after having one i'm def going back to get more at that price and the best before date was next year!x
My b&m never has alpen lights :( useless shop lol x

I was rather excited aswell lol. They didnt have any chocolate orange ones though so dont know if theyve replaced them or if my shop had just ran out? x

My Aldi had both in.... looked like they were all mixed into the box as well so I don't think they've replaced it... but I suppose we'll see in a few weeks

Sure I mentioned this several months ago and not sure whether it's technically classed as a bargain or not but, I've just been in the local farm shop, to the butchers counter and, once again, been amazed at how much cheaper than a supermarket it all is. So much tastier too! I know it's all about convenience but I definitely am going to try to shop there in future. Better all round!

Well tipped the mulled spice one down the sink, it was awful!
:sign0137:

oh no!!! Let us know what the others taste like!

The alpen lights choc orange flavour are only 19p each in home bargains! And Very Yummy! Now I need to go back and get more!

Aww no :(

Let us know how the others are

Christmas pudding not to bad same for ameretto , to scared to try winter warmer because it smells similar to MS. Made another order of 'normal' flavours: caramel, cinnamon & hazelnut, vanilla + another ameretto , we shall see!

Christmas pudding not to bad same for ameretto , to scared to try winter warmer because it smells similar to MS. Made another order of 'normal' flavours: caramel, cinnamon & hazelnut, vanilla + another ameretto , we shall see!

Are these all syn free?

Im the same..the xmas flavours are not nice! Luckily i only bought one and the rest are lovely

Tesco

muller Greeks , still £1.50
laughing cows £1
philli. £1
3pack of single portion uncle bens express rice (basmati, pilau, whole grain) for £1 !!!!!

Back