Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Nestle biscuits bars all reduced to £1 per pack at Sainsburys (7 bars) and only 5 syns each

Drifter
Toffee Crisp
Aero Mint / Orange

Very tasty

Jacobs Oddities 5pk are £1 in Waitrose.

All flavours are 5.5 Syns a bag and there's a new flavour- roast chicken! Tried and tested- yummy!

These are on offer in asda 36 cals per biscuit. They also do thins and hazelnut flavour. Thins are 27 cals each :)

All £1 :)

Attachments

• image-1981711241.jpg
    image-1981711241.jpg
    460.3 KB · Views: 190
10 pack qourn sausages,2 packs for three pound in Iceland.

It seems all qourn products are two for three pound.
Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just to let you know, Light Choice Cumberland Sausages at Tesco are now 1syn as it now says on SW online

Worth 1 syn, but a shame.

Lidle - Chicken thighs £2.65 for a one kilo pack. Less then I can find anywhere else. 7 or 8 thighs in most of them.

They have skin and bone. I skin them before I freeze them. I generally only buy thighs.

I absolute despise removing the skin from thighs/legs - I would almost happily pay twice the price to get them without! I know that's bad!! x

I absolute despise removing the skin from thighs/legs - I would almost happily pay twice the price to get them without! I know that's bad!! x

I know what you mean, it took a while to skin them all too. One pack had 225g skin. They are done now and in the freezer, so won`t have to do it again for a while.

Have a good day. x

Back