Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

I bought a huge pack (450g) of ALDI peppered ham off cuts for £1.75 , now it's not lean but theres no visible fat on it and great for use in sandwiches on pizza and quiches .

image-672829451.jpg

Also got lamb leg steaks for a lamb rogan josh , two pack for £6 which is dead good for good cuts of lamb

image-914169506.jpg

Oh damn it's sideways sorry

Aldi Greek style yogurts

View attachment 114658

The only free brooklea I found on Slimming World website was:- Aldi Stores, Brooklea Light Fat Free Natural Yogurt, per 100g
Are these new? Are you sure they're free? (I don't want to stuff my face and then realise they're 2 and a half syns each!)

For anyone who buys their cottage cheese from Tesco...

READ THE LABELS! Tesco Lighter Choices cottage cheese (free on all plans) is approx £1.25-£1.45. The Tesco EVERYDAY VALUE cottage cheese is 64p - the nutritional values read better for the Value than the Lighter!!!
I get that all the time and its lovely :)

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

Tesco extra lite soft cheese is much cheaper than philly. Lasts for ages in the fridge.
Nor sure what flavours if any other than the plain one but it is very nice.

Iceland tikka chicken bites are 1/2 syn for 4 bites!!! Bag of 30 from party range for 2 or 3 quid. Perfect for salads, munching on, quick easy meals etc!yum yum can see me having a pernament tray in my freezer filled with bags of these!! ( got 4 bags arriving in delivery tomorrow tee hee )

Tesco

danio yogs 3 for £1
large tubs of light Philly £1.20
2 packs of laughing cow £2

Tesco babybel x2 sacks 2 quid
Onken 1 quid

I got about six natural onken for overnight oats :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back