Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Morrison

Primula 1 quid
Permissions 3 for 1 quid. . Hugee ones!
Mugshots 50p

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Tesco currently have whole chickens on BOGOF so that's 2 chickens (approx. 2kg worth) for £6!
Also lots of selected meat on 2 for £6 so we stocked up on pork stir fry strips and pork steaks.
McCain jackets 4 pack only £2.00

Danio 3 for quid at tesco

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Quorn cocktail sausages 1.60 tesco think there usually 2.50 or something not really sure

Think this is a glitch so may not be honoured.Not expecting my order to go through.

M&S have some handcreams etc at £0.00 and there is a free delivery code or can pick up at store.I've placed an order lets see if it goes through.:)

I can't find them? The lowest starts at £1 - unless they've corrected it already! x

Proper carvery beef 9 quid kg at tesco
Lamb leg 4 quid kg at aldi
Super 6 there: maris pipers, Brussels, parsnips, lemons. Cant remember other 2

sent using my Samsung S4

They send you vouchers for free / cheap things that you then review.
Got a £3 voucher for sprouts, carrots and parsnips this week. So that's my Xmas day veg for free... :)

how do you cook it in the slow cooker please

There isn't really a right or a wrong way to do it... I rub it in a spice mix and leave it in the fridge overnight then put a layer of garlic and onions at the bottom of the slow cooker, put the joint on top, add a cup or two of cold water and 2 tablespoons of liquid smoke and leave it for about 7-8 hours! I then take it out and shred it, scraping off and disposing of any other fat that I couldn't cut off before cooking then pop it back in for a couple of hours mixed in with the SW syn free BBQ sauce.

It was actually nicer this time without the bbq sauce! Going to leave that out next time xx

There isn't really a right or a wrong way to do it... I rub it in a spice mix and leave it in the fridge overnight then put a layer of garlic and onions at the bottom of the slow cooker, put the joint on top, add a cup or two of cold water and 2 tablespoons of liquid smoke and leave it for about 7-8 hours! I then take it out and shred it, scraping off and disposing of any other fat that I couldn't cut off before cooking then pop it back in for a couple of hours mixed in with the SW syn free BBQ sauce.

It was actually nicer this time without the bbq sauce! Going to leave that out next time xx
We do ours in the oven but your way sounds easier! We don't bother with the BBQ sauce either actually x

thanks so so much. :)

morrisons have loads of the small selection boxes for 48p - i bought a few so that i can syn the treat sized goodies (when i'm back on plan lol)
they also have freddo face tubes reduced 2- you get 3 packs which have about 7 in them - think they'll be 6.5/7 syns per pack?

worth it if you can buy them an ration them lol
hope everyone's had a lovely xmas :D x

Back