Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

​just found this brilliant thread....have been living in France for the last 9 years....very little choice of SW friendly products. Your info will be a real boost to my UK SW success. Thank you

Tesco lean steak mince (less than 5% fat). Now £3 for 500 grams until 21/1/14. They no longer call is extra lean but it is the right fat content for extra lean? xx

Less than 5% is always extra lean yup =) =)

Morrisons fish counter has basa skinless fillets for £6.66 per kg which is fantastic value got some to make the Caribbean fish stew from the little recipe book with the mag as is a firm white fish

Morrisons fish counter has basa skinless fillets for £6.66 per kg which is fantastic value got some to make the Caribbean fish stew from the little recipe book with the mag as is a firm white fish

Love basa :)

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aldi do a bag of frozen basa fillets. I love them too!!

That's where I get mine from mostly as they are very cheap,but sainsburys also do a basic range of them frozen around the same price too :)

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Laughing cow cheese 8 pack £1 in sainsburys :)

Options single hot chocolate pouches were 6 for £1.50 and cadburys ones were 4 for £1.00 both in sainsburys, I got fudge, caramel and hazelnut mmmm ;)

Same offer in tesco too! x

Are they any good? I've never tried them but a few people said they are good instead of chocolate!!

Back