Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

My home bargains in liverpool (dont know if they have same stock elsewhere) have a twinings green tea selection box for 99p... I love having all diff flavours of green tea :) x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Dunno if this has already been posted but Sainsbury`s
have Activia yogurt 8pks half price at £1.50

Thank you every+ Reply to Threadone for taking the time to post on here. Its very helpful.

Home Bargains also do small low fat lunch pots, they're 99 calories a tub, and mine had 2 Tuna /pasta salad, and oh...Mexican something...I've eaten that one, bit spicy but not too hot....filled the gap! Made by Waterstones I think x

Morrisons have all the WW products on offer. I got 4 ww petit pains for 49p, 6pk muller lights £1.50 - The greek mullers are £2.19 buy one get one free

What are the WW products like syns wise? Seen a few on offer but always thought they won't be that good for me. Any good low syn treats with them?

Sent from my HTC One mini using MiniMins.com mobile app

I really like morrisons for fruit and veg as it stays fresh for ages in comparison to aldi. They also have the Special K biscuit moments for £1 per box (5 in a box and each pack is 5 syns. Well worth it!!)

I really like morrisons for fruit and veg as it stays fresh for ages in comparison to aldi. They also have the Special K biscuit moments for £1 per box (5 in a box and each pack is 5 syns. Well worth it!!)

Really? Must be my local morrisons then. The fruit and veg is often watery and goes off really quickly. My Lidl does good veg

Think the one by me must be a superstore as they have all the fancy fruit, veg and fresh spices etc in a cabinet with dry ice keeping it all cool lol

My Morrison's is hit and miss for fruit!
Bought a pack of kiwi's and blueberry's for £1 each today. A fair few fruit and veg on offer.

The chilled packs of Quork Peppered Steaks and Lamb Grills are £1.25

The Linda McCartney rosemary sausages are £1

Coke is 2 for £2.50

Quite a lot of bargains really! Unusual for Morrison's!

Morrisons have 6 of the WW pitta breads for 50p and 1 can be used as a HEX B (finally have something I like to eat for lunch!!)

Not keen on Morrisons veg...and have never had a problem with Aldi, my fruit is still ok, and that was bought Thursday before last...not much left though. Think you just have to make sure you pick really fresh stuff, loaded onto a huge counter, people turn it over to look and leave the stuff that's starting to bruise. x

Wish I could find some Chick Pea Dahl...everywhere seems to be sold out! sigh

Back