Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Not keen on Morrisons veg...and have never had a problem with Aldi, my fruit is still ok, and that was bought Thursday before last...not much left though. Think you just have to make sure you pick really fresh stuff, loaded onto a huge counter, people turn it over to look and leave the stuff that's starting to bruise. x

Wish I could find some Chick Pea Dahl...everywhere seems to be sold out! sigh

Have you tried Asda for your CP Dahl?

CHICK PEA DAHL.....Yes, I went to Asda & Aldi last week, my daughter went to Tescos, and my friend works in Morrisons.....I think everyone must have joined SW lol! xx

Are they the wholemeal ones? I could only see white ones in my Morrisons on Sunday :-(

BuggerI just brought 2 packs and ate the white one thinking it was free dammit :(:(:(

Chick Pea dahl

Aldi ...free
Morrisons...free
Tescos...free
Asda...free
SAINSBURYS IS NOT!

Going to nip to Asda today...hopefully they'll have had some in, so if they have, I'm going to stock up. xx Hth

Chick Pea dahl

Aldi ...free
Morrisons...free
Tescos...free
Asda...free
SAINSBURYS IS NOT!

Going to nip to Asda today...hopefully they'll have had some in, so if they have, I'm going to stock up. xx Hth

I checked with customer services at my big Asda before Christmas and they didn't have it!!!!! They said lots of people would have to ask before they would stock it.
icon8.gif

I will try Aldi tomorrow, but I didn't seen it there when I was looking before. There's a medium sized Tesco nearby which I hate and they don't have it at all. Perhaps I'll try Morrisons on Monday as well.
I ended up making my own last year, which was very nice.

Don't know if anyone is aware but there's a new Muller light flavour out- Raspberry sprinkled with dark choc! It's limited edition so assuming it's replaced the Turkish Delight.
Seen it come throughout my till at Waitrose this morning x

What do people use chick pea Dahl for? I've always wanted to try it but not sure what to put with it!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Love chickpea Dahl!!! . I've just added garlic, chilli, onion, peppers, mushrooms, courgettes and baby corn to mine mixed with a small tin of chopped toms. A quick easy curry that uses up your veggie bits and bobs !!

or have with rice and veggies

What do people use chick pea Dahl for? I've always wanted to try it but not sure what to put with it!!

Often for the (slimming)world-famous curry loaf. Recipe should be easy to find, uses batchors curry rice and a few eggs. I can imagine it gets the old digestion going nicely lol!

Back