Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

sainsburys

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Buy any 3 for £5.50
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Quorn Low Fat Sausages X6 300G
Offer ends 28/01/14

Asda currently have the packs of pre-sliced Kerry Low Low for £1. The pre-sliced Cathedral City Light and also the WeightWatchers cheese slices are on offer for 2 for £3.
***WARNING - ALERT!!!*** I used to have 2 slices for a HexA (each pack being 160g,8 slices per pack, therefore each slice being 20g) Noticed that the Cathedral City Light slices are now only a 150g pack (for 8 slices).

Sainsburys have low low tubs for a pound. You Can have 60g for a hea

Been to sainsburys, actually I've done my weekly big shop there for the last few weeks as their offers are beating all the other supermarkets for the things I buy.

Muller lights 10 for£3, Greek mullers 1/2 price, Weight watchers yogurts £1, bags of clementines and apples £1, loads of fruit that everywhere else is £2 a tub is 3 tubs for £5 (my faves are raspberries and blackberries!) Special K chewy delight bars £1, alpen lights 2 for £3, quorn low fat sausages 3 for £5.50. Lots of bits for our syn tins are £1 too!

That New Hot Choc liquid chocolate that's advertised in the latest mag is £2.59 in Tesco.
special k chewy delight bars are £1 in Tesco.

Asda Mullerlight Greek style yogurts are £1 for four.

Been to sainsburys, actually I've done my weekly big shop there for the last few weeks as their offers are beating all the other supermarkets for the things I buy.

Muller lights 10 for£3, Greek mullers 1/2 price, Weight watchers yogurts £1, bags of clementines and apples £1, loads of fruit that everywhere else is £2 a tub is 3 tubs for £5 (my faves are raspberries and blackberries!) Special K chewy delight bars £1, alpen lights 2 for £3, quorn low fat sausages 3 for £5.50. Lots of bits for our syn tins are £1 too!

They have activia yogurts 8 for 1.50 as well

incase not mentioned before, morrisons have 6pk mullerlights for 1.50

xx

Alpen light Bars (pack of 5) currently £1.50 in Asda & 2 for £3 (same deal) in Co-op!
Pasta n sauce (all varieties) currently ONLY 50p at Asda!
Mugshots also 50p at Asda.

That is all...

I stocked up on Pasta n Sauces today, yummy! :)

3 pack of mugshots for only 50p at Morrisons!

6 options for £1.50 at Morrisons.

Lake District quark 90p Morrisons.

Sent from my HTC One mini using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back