Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

200g philli tubs £1 in asda! Including chocolate and the 4 pack of little pots of chocolate. Snack packs too, but they're 8.5syns!
also Special K chewy bars £1 and alpen lights £1.50 on offer.
babybels £2 12 pack

200g philli tubs £1 in asda! Including chocolate and the 4 pack of little pots of chocolate. Snack packs too, but they're 8.5syns!
babybels £2 12 pack

omg i LOVE choccy philly. :17729:

babybels £2 12 pack

how many syns are the little pots of choc philly?

babybels £2 12 pack

I feel a trip to asda is needed :)

dunno if it has been said before but some quorn products are half price at tescos
12 bag of sausages 1.50
500g of mince 1.50
500g of chicken style pieces 1.50

pretty good value if you like quorn as can get a few meals out of a bag. x

dunno if it has been said before but some quorn products are half price at tescos
12 bag of sausages 1.50
500g of mince 1.50
500g of chicken style pieces 1.50

pretty good value if you like quorn as can get a few meals out of a bag. x

Was thinking of tryng quorn for my green days. Would you for example use the same amount of quorn mince as you would beef mince.??

Hello Doreen, ive not started my slimming world journey just yet, well my 2nd try anyways but when i do cook with it i do use the same amount that i would do with normal mince, not sure if its right but i dont think it would do harm if its classed as a free food. x

yes it's free.x

Back