Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Aldi fruit and veg offers

Nectarines, 5 pack minimum.
Tomatoes 8 pack.
Jersey royal potatoes 750g.
Ayrshire washed potatoes 750g.
Galia Melon.
Pineapple.
Plums 500g.

All at 69p:wow:

I have seen and heard about this before, and I might even give it a go, when I can find a spray bottle. Has anybody else tried it?
Spray Oil - Make Your Own
Alternative to fry light
50ml Vegetable oil
300ml Water
Put both into a clean spray bottle, and shake well before using.

Hi Nanny, the Tesco blackforest fruits are lovely, at £1.00 a pack i picked up 2 packs. i leave them still slightly frozen and add a lasting satisfaction yogurt it tastes a bit like ice cream. And how is Nanny tonight? Is your grandsons arm any better? xxx Loobylou

Loobylou - I have to pick out the blackcurrants as they make it too sour (even with sweetner).... you're right though, it is better with yogurt too.

I'm soooo hungry today!!

After reading about the frozen fruits on here, i went out and bought some and they are lovely, i like to mush them a little and then have a blueberry mullerlight on top.

Talking of mullers, anyone seen any good offers apart from the snackpot 6 pk at Tesco for £2? I was so desperate to keep to my diet that i paid 65p for one in my cornershop (i'm ill so couldn't face going to the supermarket).

Sainsbury's offer on the 6 packs of mullerlights for £1.65, is due to end on the 10th

Jax you sure have being busy, I'm just starting, what a credit you are to other fellow members also Ruthy, well done for all the info!!!!
Hiya Valzar all the best with your SW journey, and thanks for your kind words xxx:)

Mullerlights are 25p each in asda at mo, and Shape lasting satisfaction 4 packs, are 2 for £1.50

Aldi sensational 6 for this month......

3 pack of peppers
500g white seedless grapes
Honeydew melon
750g Plums
British new potatoes
250g Arcana vine tomatoes

ALL AT 69p, bargain or what????

Back