Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Asda 6 pack muller lights are £2.00 (apologies if already mentioned)

Farm foods for the last few weeks have been stocking the delicious coconut greek style muller yogurts which are only 0.5 syns, 2 packs of 4 for £1!!!!

I second lidl el mince think it's 1.89 for 250g, enough for 2 nice sized burgers or 2-3 chilli/spaghetti Bol if Veggies are included.
Morrisons have 400g ex lean for £10 if buying in bulk x

Iceland
quorn mince/pieces £1.50
Mullerlights still 4 for £1.50
Greek mullerlight £1

Nisa
ww yogs £1
mullerlights bogof 69p

shape 0% fat yoghurts are £1 for in asda atm. most are free, there are a couple that have 0.5 or 1 syn so check flavours x

Aldo have blueberries in there super 6 for 69p (apologies if already mentioned)
The ones I picked up today are really ripe and sweet :)

I got the 69p blueberries from aldi, gorgeous and sweet and also got a couple of punnets of raspberries £1.39 (they're £2 in other shops) and they're massive ones! Like I would expect to get in the summer. Lovely :)

Ooh blueberrys for 69p is amazing. Gonna get some tomorrow!

Tesco

muller Greek yogs £2.19 BOGOF
uncle bens micro rice , any 3 for £3 ( handy for when I get up late to grab for lunch :rolleyes:)
alpen lights ,2 for £3
frylight £1.50

Last edited:
I got the 69p blueberries from aldi, gorgeous and sweet and also got a couple of punnets of raspberries £1.39 (they're £2 in other shops) and they're massive ones! Like I would expect to get in the summer. Lovely :)

Ooh blueberrys for 69p is amazing. Gonna get some tomorrow!

I had some in my porridge yesterday.... they were delishhhhh :drool:

i was getting my fruit in aldi for a while...but i find they go bad really quick :(
got blueberries the other day for 69p...but when i went to use them today, some had mould in them already!

stopped buying as much there cos i'd rather spend the extra 50p on things if they last longer.

it's a shame i've been put off cos it did work out cheaper sometimes....but when asda and morrisons have their's for £1, or offers on, aldi doesn't always work out cheaper.

do get my frozen raspberries from there though - £1.49 a box. they last me all week and i prefer them to the others.
cottage cheese is a winner too for under 70p compared to £1.25 or more for flavoured ones from bigger supermarkets x

Sent from my iPhone using Minimins

I got my blueberries yesterday. Have eaten them all. Will have to go get some more tomorrow.

i was getting my fruit in aldi for a while...but i find they go bad really quick :(
got blueberries the other day for 69p...but when i went to use them today, some had mould in them already!

stopped buying as much there cos i'd rather spend the extra 50p on things if they last longer.

it's a shame i've been put off cos it did work out cheaper sometimes....but when asda and morrisons have their's for £1, or offers on, aldi doesn't always work out cheaper.

do get my frozen raspberries from there though - £1.49 a box. they last me all week and i prefer them to the others.
cottage cheese is a winner too for under 70p compared to £1.25 or more for flavoured ones from bigger supermarkets x

I see people saying that but the fruit I got on Friday is fine today, on my last lack of blueberries and still got a punnet of raspberries that arnt open and are fine. The bananas went by Saturday though so dunno how they would have turned out lol the free reek yogurts they do are fab, and I got some of their fat free natural yogurt and it's lovely not as sour as some brands. Was a bit gutted they didn't have the lemon Greek yogurts or chocolate fudge benefit bars though I really wanted to try them. Never mind! Might have a walk down at the weekend, depending on what fruit they have on offer x

I see people saying that but the fruit I got on Friday is fine today, on my last lack of blueberries and still got a punnet of raspberries that arnt open and are fine. The bananas went by Saturday though so dunno how they would have turned out lol the free reek yogurts they do are fab, and I got some of their fat free natural yogurt and it's lovely not as sour as some brands. Was a bit gutted they didn't have the lemon Greek yogurts or chocolate fudge benefit bars though I really wanted to try them. Never mind! Might have a walk down at the weekend, depending on what fruit they have on offer x

i think it really is a hit or miss with their fruit and veg....but when you get good stuff, and there aren't offers on elsewhere, it is worth a visit.
i get their 3 packs of bananas...one yellow pack and one green...that way i have some to use straight away and then the others have gone ripe by the time i need them ;)

the seafood sticks are lovely (and syn free for EE/Red days) and a few other bits and pieces. their wm rolls are always round about 57-60g so perfect for a HEb (4 pack is 39p i think). didn't like the benefit bars - but then i don't really like cheap cereals. guess it's all down to preference eh.

could never do a full shop there but i like to check their super 6 cos sometimes it's worth a visit just for those! :) x

Back