Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

they've changed the recipe so we can't have them anymore...BUT, not everywhere has them yet so try and stock up on the 70 calorie ones that aren't in the new packaging.

think they say new and improved on the box (or similar) and have more calories.

asda had some of the new ones yesterday (choc and fudge) but i picked up some of the other ones....rubbish eh :( x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I bought 12 boxes of old ones today!! Talk about panic buying!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Tesco and Waitrose have both still got the old boxes and they are on 2 for £3 in both places.
I've stocked up, esp as I love the cherry bakewell flavour and can only get them in Tesco!

I got a tonne in tesco. . 2 for 3 quid isnt cheap but worth it to stock up!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

oh no i stocked up on these yesterday. i got some 70 call ones and 89 cal ones choc and fudges i think they were so i can have the 70 cal as a healthy extra but not the higher cal one?

Urgh, I bought loads of the Alpen bars, I really struggle with what to have as my HEXb, so these are great, now I can't have them?

*whimper*

oh no i stocked up on these yesterday. i got some 70 call ones and 89 cal ones choc and fudges i think they were so i can have the 70 cal as a healthy extra but not the higher cal one?

You can still have x 1 or x 2 of the 70 cal ones as a HEb but the other ones will have to be syn'd at 4.5 sys each.

I stocked up on x 10 boxes of the Lemon & Bakewell ones :D

I picked up the 2 pack of quorn peppered steaks, in the fresh section for £1 a box. Should have been £2.50. So grabbed 4 and stuck in freezer

Its asda lol :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

The Mullers in the Asda by me have gone up to 10 for £4!!! Sneaky, sneaky.

Better than the 5 for £3 that I have to pay in the co-op. Most of the good stores are further afield. If I go to buy yogurts I end up spending too much on other things too.

Better than the 5 for £3 that I have to pay in the co-op. Most of the good stores are further afield. If I go to buy yogurts I end up spending too much on other things too.

My local co-op has the the Danone Activia yoghurts (syn free) for half price, 35p each, so £3.50 for 10, not too bad. Think their deals change on a Weds though, so may well have stopped today, I got a few yesterday.

a really good cheap alternative to mullers and other yogurts are the Lidl milbona fat free ones. They have cherry,lemon cheese cake, orange with chocolate sprinkle and mint with choc sprinkles. All but cherry are 0.5syns and cherry is free. They are nice and thick and better then muller lights to me and only 31p for 1 instead of around 68p for 1 muller light

It's not a bargain really, but my latest discovery is chocolate extract from tesco. Best thing is it's a water/alcohol based extract rather than an oil based one. Happy days!

I've just added some to a scan bran cake so fingers crossed it's nice :)

aldi for their fruit and veg, always a bargain and so much better quality than some of the other supermarkets. their bags of rolled porridge oats 79p i think for 1.5kg and its lasted me forever having it as my HEXB
and their "mullerlights" are nice, the cranberry and raspberry one is very tangy but in a good way lol

Back