Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Not sure if it's just a local thing or not but in my sainsburys the Simon Rimmer chickpea and lentil masalla sachets are reduced to 75p and are also syn free :)

Tesco summer fruit alpen light 99p

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

This isn't a bargain or anything,but the good to know website have a feature on there today of slimming world recipes ,there are some good ones on there :)

Hello all new to this! But morrisons have fry light on offer for £1.50

So glad I spotted this as I need to stock up. I really like the butter flavour one for SW chips and wedges and the garlic one is handy. Have bought the bbq flavour but not tried it yet.

So glad I spotted this as I need to stock up. I really like the butter flavour one for SW chips and wedges and the garlic one is handy. Have bought the bbq flavour but not tried it yet.

It's really nice. Really smoky. Makes everything taste like fajitas to me

Where do you all get your garlic and bbq ones from? Tried Tesco,Asda and Morrisons but can only find olive oil,buttery and the sunflower ones :-(

I got mine in Tesco, same shelf as the other flavours (just in case you thought they might be elsewhere) . I did nearly miss the bbq one as the can is a different colour to the others and I was just being blind.

I got mine in Tesco, same shelf as the other flavours (just in case you thought they might be elsewhere) . I did nearly miss the bbq one as the can is a different colour to the others and I was just being blind.

There's another Tesco near my work,will try there and see if they have any. I don't know why they can't all stock the same stuff lol!!! Thanks :)

Where do you all get your garlic and bbq ones from? Tried Tesco,Asda and Morrisons but can only find olive oil,buttery and the sunflower ones :-(

I got the garlic one in Morrison's today hun. Think it had got 20p off it! Xx

Back