Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Big bags of quorn frozen mince is half price in tesco at £1.24 - each bag is enough for 6 servings!

Big bags of quorn frozen mince is half price in tesco at £1.24 - each bag is enough for 6 servings!

Darn it, I was there earlier today and didn't spot those. That's a good price. Thanks :)

Morrisons have some chilled quorn products on offer - £1.24 i think.
there were peppered steaks and the beef style burgers as well as other stuff...but only paid attention to the syn free stuff lol

also had 8 packs of activia 0% yogs for £2, pepsi max for 98p and large pineapples for 69p

lots of good offers on throughout the store...def worth a look ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hopefully helpful to those of you that like it....the co op has boxes of 20bags of the PG tips pyramid peppermint,green,green with lemon and camomile teas!! just 30p a box!!! bargain....i bought some yesterday and have sampled already!!! i really do swear by the posh pyramid bags so its lovely to have them cheap!

Don't know if any of you have seen these? But they are so tasty!! And at 1 syn it's a lovely savoury snack! :)

Attachments

• image-3677764897.jpg
    image-3677764897.jpg
    365.3 KB · Views: 294
Thanks! Hoping to get hold of some of the famous skinny cappuccino ones to make a low syn tiramisu... X

Mine arrived in my Tesco delivery earlier and I agree, they are yummy! I ate mine straight... but there is another in the fridge for Friday and I have meringue to crush into it for my WI day treat :)

My local tecsco extra today - was 1.87 for 10 alpen summer fruits (under 70 cal ones) and 84p for weetabix oaty bars in strawberry. They were on reduced to clear on the shelf though not on an end and if was only these flavours on offer.

For anyone from manchester I found them in Stretford Tesco :D

Waitrose have got everything in the Quirn chilled range buy one get one half price.
Also Muller lights are 5 for £3 (which seems to be a permanent offer as I'm in there every week and it's always the same!) and they have the new skinny cappuccino flavour, which is scrummy and I now have a fridge full!!

Back