Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

My mam went to farmfoods yesterday and bought 2 Batchelors savoury rice for £1
plus 3 bags of frozen chicken fillets £10 and their lovely! (About 6 decent sized breast so around a kg?) .
Really converted instead of paying nearly £7 a kg for fresh. you can also mix and match the frozen meat with pork chops, lamb chops and others including cod fillets a think.

Also not entirely sure of the prices but home bargains is much cheaper than most supermarkets for things like super noodle pots, batchelors pasta n' sauce (about 50p a packet usually) and things like that! Always go there for my cupboard food!
Budgeting :p

Sainsbury have babybel 6 pack for £1, and a special 8 pack of muller light greek style yogurts for £3 1/2 syn each x

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morrisons have Muller Greeks half price £1.24

Tesco 2Ltr Pepsi and Diet Pepsi 98p ( does not include pepsi max or cherry)

Tesco - alpen lights 2 packs for £3

Aldi have great value for cherries grapes strawberries and plum tomatoes...just been and stocked up...and all 3 flavour benefit bars back in stock too now have a cupboard full as my local keeps running out of,stock

I use Aldi's 2 minute long grain rice pack...have half with a curry and the other half I have for supper mixed with ff vanilla yogurt and mixed berries.....only 1.5 syns a pack...and about 49 p

Back