Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Just did an accidental big shop at Morrisons. So much on offer!!

Chilled Quorn steaks, burgers, lamb grills, and sausages are £1.24
Pasta N Sauce, Rice, and Low Fat Noodles 50p
Frozen Quorn fillets 94p
50% extra free on Happy Egg Co eggs - £1.75 for 9
Big piece of Watermelon 99p
Peppers 99p
Blackberries 99p
Pink Lady Apples 99p (the rabbits aren't getting them ;))
Helmann's extra light mayo (400g) £1.50

All good!! Just meant I spent too much money :p Morrison's are doing really well for fruit and veg at the moment I think.
Hope that helps.x

Just did an accidental big shop at Morrisons. So much on offer!!

Chilled Quorn steaks, burgers, lamb grills, and sausages are £1.24
Pasta N Sauce, Rice, and Low Fat Noodles 50p
Frozen Quorn fillets 94p
50% extra free on Happy Egg Co eggs - £1.75 for 9
Big piece of Watermelon 99p
Peppers 99p
Blackberries 99p
Pink Lady Apples 99p (the rabbits aren't getting them ;))
Helmann's extra light mayo (400g) £1.50

All good!! Just meant I spent too much money :p Morrison's are doing really well for fruit and veg at the moment I think.
Hope that helps.x

Lol I just did the same! Some crazy deals on, was supposed to spend about £40-50 but ended up at just under £90!! :D he isn't very happy with me but I showed him the steak and he shut up! Haha ;) xx

Iceland have Quorn stuff on offer 2 for £3, all frozen veg is on for 89p a bag (they are quite big bags too!)
Asda have WW yoghurts on 2 for £2, Mini Twister ice creams are 2 for £3, Fresh Stir Fry pks are on for 3 for £3
x

morrisons
curly wurly pack of 5 £1
14 multipack of french fries £2
14 multipack of monster munch £2
Laughing cow cheese triangles all varieties £1
punnets of peaches, plums, packs of tomatoes all on 3 for £1.50 or 69p each
xx

Asda have the new fruitopolis mullers for £1.50 and the new bliss corners for £1 but not sure on syns!

loving morrisons fruit, I always pop in before work their strawberries and blueberries are on 2 for £3 and you get loads in. They have massive punnets of flat peaches for £1 and as said above, pink ladies are 99p for about 6!! They are usually so expensive so this makes me happy :) also they have a 3 for £1.50 offer which includes pineapples, plums, peaches. Cheap as chips!

Also guys I know it will have been mentioned but July 31st has the £5 meat voucher in the sun

i was told by a member of aldo staff yesterday that the last week of every month they have vouchers for 50% off items and a £5 of £40 spend in the daily mail newspaper. dont normally buy newspapers but worth a look for defo xx

Just read on HOTUK deals site that the voucher is in on Thursday 31st July and not this week.

Putting that in my diary will take OH so can get 2 lots. Will need fruit and veg again by then.

1lb at a time as long as it takes.

Will definitely be after that voucher as I do my weekly shop at Aldi and usually end up spending over £40.

Soon hopefully i need to cut spending as much as i possibly can may be living off chicken cupshotz soon

Aldi voucher was this thurs blooming missed out!!!!! Typical of my life at the mnute

Knowing my luck, I`ll forget about the aldi voucher next month!:cry:

Hopefully I1ll remember about the morrisons voucher on thursday!!

Back