Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Update on Morrisons....

image-3523352044.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh no :( how have people misused previous coupons though? :confused:

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh no :( how have people misused previous coupons though? :confused:

When I was in Morrisons recently, I saw one woman with a large handful of coupons and about six or seven kids ( about 10 years old and upwards). She sent each one into the shop with a couple of coupons each.

Each kid used one coupon, came out to mum with the stuff and went back in, using a different cashier each time. When all the kids had finished it was mum`s turn and she did the same thing. Eldest child being left in charge of the others. She left with a trolley full of fruit & veg she didn`t have to pay for as it was all on vouchers.

I never said anything as several members of staff saw exactly what I saw.
From what I could make out, nobody said anything to her.

Disgusting how some people abuse things and ruin it for everyone...pure greed

Thats just wrong - just plain greed, probably a lot of it went to waste too :mad: hope it returns even with a minimum spend :thumbup:

A lot of people are struggling at the moment, more and more rely on food banks to get them through. It's not surprising to me that there are people who would use the voucher in that way, I'm surprised that Morrissons didn't appreciate that for a lot of families the idea of feeding your family for a week by buying 5 or 6 copies of the sun would be a godsend.

Wannabethinna, totally agree! If a family is desperately poor they have every right to legally misuse coupons in a creative way to feed their children. Blame the big supermarkets hiking up prices.

Im more annoyed that they stopped a voucher for fruit and veg! They should be encouraging families to eat fresh produce, instead of £1 processed stuff - that if u even want to call it 'chicken'. Disappointed in morrisons tbh.

Rant over :)

Our local paper (Liverpool isn't The Sun friendly ;)) ran a fruit and veg coupon a couple of weeks ago. The shop was virtually out of stock on all fruit and veg all week!! Really annoys me when an offer is on but shops don't stock for it properly!
I can totally understand people having a very tough time of late and maybe "abusing" the coupons. But, like someone else said, however many coupons that are printed should be expected to be used?! Hrmph!!

Sainsbury. Mullerlight 6 pack £2.00. The usual Vanilla & Toffee, the red ones.

Laughing cow small pack £1.00. No extra lite tho in waltham cross shop.

So aldi are giving a £5 off voucher in the mirror on thursday off a £45.shop.
I also work in b & m so if any bargins cpme in ill note them down. I have seen alpen light bars in pondland for £1 x

So aldi are giving a £5 off voucher in the mirror on thursday off a £45.shop.
I also work in b & m so if any bargins cpme in ill note them down. I have seen alpen light bars in pondland for £1 x

Are these not the 'new recipe' ones that had more calories and not classed as hex b. There the only ones ive spotted in my b n m

Tesco have 10 Mullerlight for £4. Online Sainsbury say 6 packs £2. 50 each.

My Tesco still have no fromage frais. Too far to go to any other supermarket just for that. grrrrrrr

Back