Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

So aldi are giving a £5 off voucher in the mirror on thursday off a £45.shop.
I also work in b & m so if any bargins cpme in ill note them down. I have seen alpen light bars in pondland for £1 x

I think the Alpens in the £ shop are not Alpen lights hun dont quote me on this though x

Not food but useful. Do you use Persil Non-Bio soap powder?

The family one - 45 washes is only £6.00

Iceland have tinned veg/potatoes on offer 2 for £1. WW dessert recipe yogurts are £1.00 (and free ;)) and Quorn mince, chicken pieces are on for £1.50 each and you get a 50% bigger bag x

Where is the persil washing powder on offer?

so sorry it is Tesco. I will have a look on line and see if it still is then edit this post.

ONLY MORRISONS NOW FOR £6.

TESCO STILL HAVE THE 23 WASHES FOR £5 SAINSBURY £4

Last edited:
Alpen light bars £1.00 a box in poundland

I'm a newbie to SW (day 4 of my 1st week), what an amazing community spirited thread! Although me head is melted as not sure if the goods mentioned are FF SFF or syns on the Easy Plan.....well apart from the Muller Lights....lol x

I'm a newbie to SW (day 4 of my 1st week), what an amazing community spirited thread! Although me head is melted as not sure if the goods mentioned are FF SFF or syns on the Easy Plan.....well apart from the Muller Lights....lol x

Hi Posh and welcome to minis. Good luck with your losses on SW. Minis is fab and I dont think id have gotten to target without the lovely friends ive made on here. There is so much help and support, give a shout if your struggling or maybe set up a diary when your ready. That way people can subscribe to your thread and help keep you on track re syns etc. There are also lots of other threads within the forum where you can get help with Syn values, recipes etc. x

Mullerlights still 10 for £4 Tesco, NOT the coconut one, it does not have a yellow label. Don`t get caught out.

Back