Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Morrisons have fry light for £1.50 x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Asda - 0% Activia yogurts £1 for a 4 pack

just a reminder

Alpen Light bars £1 a box in Pound world

Tastes good too...had some for tea last night...its a 250g pack virtually no fat very very lean

Defo gonna go get some that's such a good price! I have 2 kids so make lots of family dinners using it..spag Bol,chilli,cottage pie,burgers ect.so will be a great saving on the usual £6 I pay! It is a 500g pack but that's still double the price getting 2 of those 250g packs!

Iceland have roasting joints (beef, chicken, pork ect) on offer 4 for £10 and some of them are free, can't remember which ones off the top of my head right now though. They also have the muller fruitopolis on offer for £1.50 for 4 and the greek style lemon/strawberry for £1.50 too. :)

Iceland have roasting joints (beef, chicken, pork ect) on offer 4 for £10 and some of them are free, can't remember which ones off the top of my head right now though. They also have the muller fruitopolis on offer for £1.50 for 4 and the greek style lemon/strawberry for £1.50 too. :)

Hi Kally - if these are the right ones theyre not syn free hunni x

Iceland Beef Roasting Joint Easy Carve boneless frozen 650g pack - per 100g 5.5 syns
" Turkey " " " " 1kg per 100g - 9 syns
Pork per 100g - 13.5 syns

Chicken per 100g - 9.5 syns

Hi Kally - if these are the right ones theyre not syn free hunni x

Iceland Beef Roasting Joint Easy Carve boneless frozen 650g pack - per 100g 5.5 syns
" Turkey " " " " 1kg per 100g - 9 syns
Pork per 100g - 13.5 syns

Chicken per 100g - 9.5 syns

Oh no :( They used to be free :( Well ignore what I posted then lol! Sorry guys! xx

Back