Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Ah thanks for that. It wasn't made by a brand I'd heard of but I think it came with a two year warranty, instead of the usual 12months so might be worth it if anyone was looking for one!

Could be worth looking at. I have been onto the Amazon website and everyone except a couple of people said they keep going wrong,. A couple of people have had at least 2, one has had 3. Don`t think I will get one for the time being,.

If you can get to a makro then a 5 rib prime beef cut is only £5.99 a kg. Much cheaper than the supermarkets and a 1000 times nicer than turkey

Could be worth looking at. I have been onto the Amazon website and everyone except a couple of people said they keep going wrong,. A couple of people have had at least 2, one has had 3. Don`t think I will get one for the time being,.

This was a problem a couple of years ago - mine blew up - literally - but took it back to Lakeland and got my money back. John Lewis and Lakeland stopped selling them but this next generation Actifry seem to be ok, they are now back on sale in these stores. I have had another one for a year now and it is fine and the complaints about them seem to have stopped.

Morrisons
3 veg items for £1.50 (I got swede, carrots and parsnips)

napolina chickpeas - 3 for £1

heinz 5 beans/curry/chilli/BBQ - 2 for £1

Ooo the heinz sound good :)

Just bought over 80 Christmas cards from a seller via Ebay, for five pounds! Free postage and packaging too. Did the same last January and ended up with some really good quality cards, which many recipients commented on this Christmas. Wrote where I'd stored them on the calendar so I didn't forget I'd bought them!! :)

Kathy

Just bought over 80 Christmas cards from a seller via Ebay, for five pounds! Free postage and packaging too. Did the same last January and ended up with some really good quality cards, which many recipients commented on this Christmas. Wrote where I'd stored them on the calendar so I didn't forget I'd bought them!! :)

Kathy

Ive recycled my cards this year and made em into gift tags xx

Yes, me too! Think they look so much better too! My OH just laughs at me but I noticed he pinched several of them from last year! :)

Kathy

Yes, me too! Think they look so much better too! My OH just laughs at me but I noticed he pinched several of them from last year! :)

Kathy

Lol I think they look more personal :D

Tesco have new muller light chocolate pots in all diff flavours, i got choc orange and mint choc, theyre abit like mousse? Very yummy, I had the choc ora ge one earlier, theyre 99cals too - £1 for pack of 4

X

Asda

Alpen Lights(70 cals) all flavours £1
Special K Chewy Delight's £1
Muller Light Greek style £1.50 for a pack of 4

Asda: 4x Greek muller lights (0.5 syns) 96p,
5x Alpen lights 96p, 6x light babybels 99p - both healthy extras

Certain veg is 49p at tesco

Back