Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

I put in 9.6g as that's per biscuit and these are not marie biscuits either. If they are 2 syns then I do apologize but we aint all going to scoff a packet of biccys even if there are free as 13 biccys at 44 cals each is a fair amount of calories alone. So say if we all eat 4 biccys then that's still only 8 syns or 4 syns depending on syn value

I put in 9.6g as that's per biscuit and these are not marie biscuits either. If they are 2 syns then I do apologize but we aint all going to scoff a packet of biccys even if there are free as 13 biccys at 44 cals each is a fair amount of calories alone. So say if we all eat 4 biccys then that's still only 8 syns or 4 syns depending on syn value

I'd scoff them lol

I'd scoff them lol

I am tempted lol but weigh in tomorrow so gonna save them for after lol Had one earlier and definitely worth 2 syns if that's the case lol

I found this dont know if they are the same biscuits

Aldi, Gullon Maria Biscuits, Sugar Free , each 1 on all plans

sugar free biscuits?

thats like watching the chippendales with a blindfold on.....pointless....lol:roofles:

syn free?? :O wow must try x

Turns out that it indeed maybe a blip on SW website so they are 2 syns but still half the syn value of a normal cookie x

Well I've just had my Asda order delivered, and am going to sit down tonight flicking through my SW magazines to plan some meals. I've already got a pasta quiche in the oven and am going to have that with salad for tea. Just tried the Alpen Light cherry bakewell flavour, delicious! Also the choc orange muller light which was very nice indeed! Looking forward to trying a packet of the new hula hoop crisps tonight as well :)

Well done to everyone for their great losses! Onwards and upwards for all the Slimming World homies! X

Well I've just had my Asda order delivered, and am going to sit down tonight flicking through my SW magazines to plan some meals. I've already got a pasta quiche in the oven and am going to have that with salad for tea. Just tried the Alpen Light cherry bakewell flavour, delicious! Also the choc orange muller light which was very nice indeed! Looking forward to trying a packet of the new hula hoop crisps tonight as well :)

Well done to everyone for their great losses! Onwards and upwards for all the Slimming World homies! X

Have you tried the lemon drizzle alpen lights? they are amazing! i too love the orange muller and cadbury highlights chocolate orange mmmm.

I love cherry bakewell ones and those mullers are so nice. Feels like u having something naughty hehe

Have you tried the lemon drizzle alpen lights? they are amazing! i too love the orange muller and cadbury highlights chocolate orange mmmm.

Hi Binky,

I ordered the lemon drizzle bars, but the sent a substitute. Hopefully I'll be lucky to get them next week. The hula hoop crisps were lovely too and only 3.5 syns a bag :)

Hi Binky,

I ordered the lemon drizzle bars, but the sent a substitute. Hopefully I'll be lucky to get them next week.

I hope it wasn't mine that meant you didn't get yours - I'm in Wales too lol...planning to do the 'not a cheesecake' with them xD

Butternut squash and aubergine are on offer in Tesco too, £1 each. Also, the Muller Bliss are on 3 packs for £5, you can have a few options in the 3 including 'ordinary' Mullers so I got some for me and some for the kids :)

Back