Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Frylight is £1.50 in Asda and Tesco at the mo and someone said its £1 in Home Bargains.

The Hairy Dieters curry pouches are still £1 in Asda too.

Also if anyone wants new clothes they've got a big sale on I got jeans reduced to £3 a pair. Shoes for £8 and lots of nice things like skirts and tops for £2 to £3 each xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I want your mug lol :D

Lol thank you my friend sent it to me as a present xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

i have exactly same one but it says keep calm wendy and have a cuppa. its same mug and colour just different slogan lol x

30 cans of pepsi max in asda for £7 at the mo.

All salad bags at Tesco are £1.

Checked out the Frylight offers, got a few cause' I use it quite a bit :)

Also got 2 spray bottles of the Frylight "Butter" - not sure how to use this? says on the front can be used for baking etc? If this is free, maybe a few sprays in things like scrambled egg, mash potato, or even over a jacket potato will save syns :)

Checked out the Frylight offers, got a few cause' I use it quite a bit :)

Also got 2 spray bottles of the Frylight "Butter" - not sure how to use this? says on the front can be used for baking etc? If this is free, maybe a few sprays in things like scrambled egg, mash potato, or even over a jacket potato will save syns :)

I like the 'Butter' one for 'frying' mushrooms but you can use it just as you do the ordinary one.

The garlic Fryligh is also good for a change and if you toast one side of a slice of bread, spray the untoasted side with the garlic one and then toast it, you can kid yourself you've got garlic bread!

I noticed that morrisons had less than 5% fat minced beef in packs of around 450g. These were in the 3 for £10 offer, around 1.350kg for £10. Currently £6 for 750g in tesco so think this works out cheaper and smaller packs which are better for me, can mix and match too :)

They also had fairly cheap pork joints perfect for pulled pork.

Back