Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Screenshot_2015-04-11-19-47-59.png

Currently 50p a packet and syn free!!!

This looks really nice I didn't realise it was syn free

Samantha I didnt realise either and i was just looking through the app and i saw giant cous cous which I generally love.

However this texture when still warm is questionable, it reminds me of fish eggs or spawn, but iam sure I can get used to it for syn free

Sainsburys have both sorts of Blue Diamond Almond milk for £1 a liter atm. You can 875ml of the unsweetened one for an A choice.

Is that milk ok for tea and coffee etc. The unsweetened one. What else can it be used for. please?

I like it in coffee, not too keen on it in tea, tbh. I actually prefer the Alpro one but stock up with whichever one is on offer. It's a good addition to soups, makes them creamier and adds nutrition, my real favourite of the non dairy milks is hazelnut in coffee. It tastes like a fancy Starbucks sort of a deal, but all within a very generous HE, you get 400 ml of that one and is nice on some cereals too.

I've just discovered that Sainsburys and Tesco both have the chilled Alpro Coconut at 3 for £3 You get 600ml of that for a HE, and with the low calorie Sweet Freedom Choc shot you can have a yummy hot chocolate that tastes like a bounty bar (well, perhaps, if you use your imagination) for a couple of syns or less without using any artificial sweeteners.

I like it in coffee, not too keen on it in tea, tbh. I actually prefer the Alpro one but stock up with whichever one is on offer. It's a good addition to soups, makes them creamier and adds nutrition, my real favourite of the non dairy milks is hazelnut in coffee. It tastes like a fancy Starbucks sort of a deal, but all within a very generous HE, you get 400 ml of that one and is nice on some cereals too.

I've just discovered that Sainsburys and Tesco both have the chilled Alpro Coconut at 3 for £3 You get 600ml of that for a HE, and with the low calorie Sweet Freedom Choc shot you can have a yummy hot chocolate that tastes like a bounty bar (well, perhaps, if you use your imagination) for a couple of syns or less without using any artificial sweeteners.

Thanks for that. I might try the Alpro one so have more for my coffees then I can maybe make some rice pudding with the rest. Need to finish my 4 pts of 1% first otherwise will end up throwing it away.

Nearly gone now. It is in a plastic bottle. Do you freeze those. I have only frozen cartons before

Morrisons have mullerlight greek style (most are 0.5 syns) on buy one get one free

Some flavours of mug shot on the go are two for £1 in poundworld and the mug shot sachets are 3 for £1. They also had alpen light apple and sultana for £1.

Back