Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Glad you found some.
Would you happen to remember how much it was, i am always checking prices of my regular store foods
to keep my weekly shop down.
And out of interest what will you be making, i make the cous cous cake with sweet mincemeat, a tweak i
guess but still lower than a jammie doughnut, ha ha.
Asda had four tins of heinz tomatoes for 98p, they were on a pallet by the bread.
Hope that helps someone. xx

Glad you found some.
Would you happen to remember how much it was, i am always checking prices of my regular store foods
to keep my weekly shop down.
And out of interest what will you be making, i make the cous cous cake with sweet mincemeat, a tweak i
guess but still lower than a jammie doughnut, ha ha.
Asda had four tins of heinz tomatoes for 98p, they were on a pallet by the bread.
Hope that helps someone. xx
hi it was less than a pound for the bag an you don't use a lot id like to make some cous cous salad or stir it into some roasted veg as I find cous cous very filling any ideas or recipes will not go a miss

Aldi have pineapples, bags of pears, bags of green beans, bags of sweet potatoes and butternut squash in the 49p offer this week.

Pineapples are big and taste lovely.

Also I got some of the mug shot sachets from Home Bargains for 33p each.

X

Hi guys, Sainsburys currently have Liberte strawberry or blueberry yogurts for 2 for £1 - they are normally £1 each. They are 1 syn a pot, and Greek yogurt so creamier than Miller lights :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

image-3901123549.jpg

These are £1 for a bag of 6 from asda, and really nice flavours : mozzarella & pesto, tomato & basil, and sea salt and summer herb.
92 cals per bag and the nicest low syn crisps I've ever tried x

I know just seen that it was free until a few weeks ago as they changed the ingredients :(
Sorry guys x
Shame the meat in gravy used to be free and are only about £1 dose anyone know if they are still free an whole chickens in aldi £2.99

Back