Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Hiya Looby, I am fine ty, will deff give them a go hun, thanks for that xxx

Another one that i have is WW prune yogurt, sound horrid but they are really nice. xxx

Aldi's super 6 at the moment are.........
8 Kiwi
500g Red Grapes
Twin pack sweetcorn
6 Oranges
6 pears
7 funsize apples
all at 69p!!!!!! bargain or what?????

Tescos have the Quorn Wensleydale and Cranberry escalopes new in, bogof at £2.69, 7 syns each one.

Also Quorn crispy fillets, frozen, are reduced to £1.09 which I think is half price. 3.5 syns each fillet.

Not sure if its already been posted - Quorn chicken fillets are £1 in Asda, as are the McCains rustic oven chips. Also got the asda meat free apple and rosemary sausages quite cheap, they have a 2 for £3 thing going on with the asda own meat free range - got the sausges and the burgers - not tried the burgers but the apple and rosemary sausages were blooming delish!!!

Not sure if its already been posted - Quorn chicken fillets are £1 in Asda, as are the McCains rustic oven chips. Also got the asda meat free apple and rosemary sausages quite cheap, they have a 2 for £3 thing going on with the asda own meat free range - got the sausges and the burgers - not tried the burgers but the apple and rosemary sausages were blooming delish!!!

Hi
what are the sins for the sausages? Are they free?

No, they are 1 and a half syns each - but worth it :)

6x200g mullerlight citrus variety pack, and 6x200g mullerlight red fruits variety pack, are any two for £3.00 in Asda till 7/10

The name of this sticky has changed because a couple of members thought the other name was confusing, hopefuly this one is better?

Back