where to buy from

christmasfairy1

Silver Member
Hi < as I said in my last post I am only researching at the mo, is the best place to purchase from the official site?
and which is the most economical way of doing this diet?
Id be grateful if someone would answer this as I have put 2 and a half stone on since last march and Im desp to get my eating habits back under control, I have done ww and sw and I just cant control my self or moderate my food intake, I find abstinence the only way to be successful.
Thanks A x

The only place you should consider buying from is the official site.

You can get a months supply for £100

Thank you. For taking the time to reply starlight, I's there a certain combination that i need ie would it need be a shake for break a bR for lunch and a soup for dinner or does it not matter?

I do well sticking with the bumper pack - feel like I'm having three definite meals a day - good luck :)

It may seems a lot to pay at once but when I think of how much I used to spend on groceries, snacking and carry outs it saves me a fortune...going to spend my savings on lovely new clothes :D

You've sold it to me I've bought the bumper pack but I've only bought the weeks supply as i figured i could work out what i like and what i don't and go from there, I'm accessing the site on my phone so i can't see your signatures, how much have u guys lost and I'n what time frame ?
Abi x

Back