Where to go for birthday meal?

hercules

Okay, well my birhtday is in July and I will have been target weight by then for about a week. I would like to either treat myslef to a meal out or buy some goodies from M&S to eat if going out is going to be too difficult.

I dont obviously want to ruin what I have achieved so far but the thought of having a nice meal is keeping me going.

ANy suggestions? I'm also conscious that my eyes may be too greedy for my stomach to manage the actual amount to make it worthwhile going out hence the M& S idea.

Try seafood- restaurant or some nce fish from M&S- I took my partner out for a birthday meal tis week and enjoyed 3 courses of seafood- stayed in ketosis too! Good luck and enjoy every mouthful!

I'm a cheapskate as well as a VLCD dieter,so I opted for our local harvester for my B'day.I had chicken & salad bowl the others had heavier stuff.no pudding & I'm afraid I'll have to gloss over what happened when they brought out the cake:eek:.

Sadly what I would really likeis a scoth egg. I've been dreaming about them ever since I went on a picnic and everyone else had one a few weeks ago. How much damage do you think that would cause? I guess the egg would be okay it's the sausage meat?

Sadly what I would really likeis a scoth egg. I've been dreaming about them ever since I went on a picnic and everyone else had one a few weeks ago. How much damage do you think that would cause? I guess the egg would be okay it's the sausage meat?

well in terms of cals=bad. Probably more hidden carbs than you'd think as they add cereal to the sausage meat & them bread crumbs on the surface before deep frying. Maybe you could have a slice of one.(I didn't type that last sentance my naughty identical twin did it.you know the one,she did all the eating that got me on here in the first place)

Poor hercules,I can feel your longing for the scotch egg...I'm not a million miles away in that the things that have driven me closest to sin are savory not sweet on the whole.
Til today that is.Youngest child & I have just made up some welsh tea cake (aka Bara Brith)& I accidentally licked my finger. I was sooooo close to sticking my head into the bowl & licking it out I just thrust it at the child & left the room.

Back