Where to shop for clothes

BordersGirl

Feeling great in 2012!
Not sure if this has been posted before but it's just a bit of fun probably.

What Size Am I?

Oooooh, thanks BG. I've never seen this before. I LOVE IT! I've always found NEXT very spot on for me (i.e. If I can fit into their Size 18, then I'll fit into an 18 everywhere else, so I'm so chuffed that I have two sizes left before I'll be happy with my look. Size 14, here I come:D:D:D:D:D

The slider doesn't even go up to my bust and hip size :mad::mad::mad::mad:

lol

And at the maximum it says I am a new look 18 which is bull **** as even their Inspire 20s dont fit me!!! lol:cry:

according to that im on 16/18 skirt/trousers , but i had my 14 jeans on the other day

it was really quite depressing so i dont think ill be using it again

:-(

Ummmm I'm more of a 16 on top and it's saying I'm and 18 but all my 18 tops are too big, but my bottoms are correct

Bit of a downer, seems a bit out for me, 20 top, I don't think so! Even at my biggest I was happily in an 18 (still squeezing into 16s though probably).
Still, will be nice to check again in the future and see its gone down, even if it isnt completely accurate!

I didn't actually use it as I have no idea what my measurements are :). I know that I'm wearing my size 14 Monsoon tops now and still in size 16 trousers. I can always dream that it says I should fit in a size 12 from Zara I guess ;)

im the opposite to you then 16 top 14 bottom
top heavy , probably explains why i fall over alot

i think they should have tesco clothing and george at asda on there
would be far more realistic to my lifestyle lol

It really depends on the make to be honest. I'm still wearing size 18s both top and bottom that fit me but I suppose most of my things these days are a size 14 - 16. At the mo I'm wearing size 16 Monsoon Jeans and a size 16 George top and both fit ok. I did my measurements earlier (I've never taken them before) and I was surprised. I'm 43" in the bust currently and 40" in the hips. I think the reason why I take a bigger trouser size is because the hip measurement doesn't take a**e measurement into account :). Buttock implants I need - NOT! :D.

It said that a Gap 18 would be my best fit and Top Shop 16 skirt (what about trousers - I don't do skirts very often?!). I think I'm carrying quite a lot of abdomen weight at the mo and hopefully that will start to go next. Anyway what the hell does that chart know - I try things on from the same shop and they all fit differently.

Don't like :(

It says I'm a New Look 18; M&S 22 top, 24 bottom; and a Next 22!

At my biggest I wore size 20 & at the moment I wear size 16 Evans jeans & most of my tops are 16 with a few 14's still fitting.

It says I need to be: Bust 34"; Waist 30"; Hips 38" to fit into size 10/12 New Look & size 12 in M&S & Next....quite depressing:(

Back