Where we all from?

Not sure if this has been done before but I find it interesting to see where people are from.

So, I'm in Blackpool, moved here from West Yorks 3 months ago, prior to that was in Oxford, prior to that was in South Wales and prior to that was in Lancs.
So, I've come full circle LOL

Nice to meet you all :D

Hello! I am originally from Bath, but now live in Herefordshire

born in grimsby in huberside, moved to belfasyt in northern ireland in 2001 then moved to sheffield in febuary of this year

Another South Yorkshire girl here - Rotherham in my case :)

Hampshire lass here. Born in Hampshire, moved to France in 1999, Herts in 2000, Bucks in 2004, West Midlands in 2005, then full circle back to Hants in late 2007. Been back nearly a year now

From Newcastle originally, lived in Nottingham for a while then moved to Alton (Hampshire).

Now live in :character00238: Bognor Regis.

Last edited:
I was born and bred in Norfolk, to a South African Mum and a Cockney Dad!! Married a soldier and moved to Hampshire for 4 years and have been in Germany for 4 years now.
So, I'm a bit of a nomad with an accent that isn't really anything!

sunderland x

Hi I moved from Guernsey, Channel Islands in 1992 to Stornoway, Isle of Lewis and am still here.

Hi, i'm from the Rossendale Valley in Lancashire. I was born in Eccles, which is in Manchester, married and moved to South Africa, stayed there with a couple of years back here for almost 14 years. Came back to Rossendale and have lived here for twenty years ish, with just a years break on Crete. Now I dont like to leave the Uk. I spend all my hols in Northumbria or North Yorkshire.
Lynne x

Back