Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Wheres Bekimo?!!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by MandyLupton, 24 November 2008 Social URL.

1. MandyLupton

MandyLupton Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    S&S
    Bekimo where are you?
    How was you night out?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bekimo

bekimo Fighting Demons....

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I am here Mandy! Fear not! I have just had a crazy weekend!

My night out was fabulous. Thankfully, I did not overdo it like last week though!! Although I spent the whole of yesterday in my PJ's resting up as I found a muscle in my stomach and pulled it!! Dancing the night away can result in a total waste of a Sunday, but hey, I had a good night.

Also, I met up with a group of friends I have not seen since August and they said some lovely things about how fabulous I was looking!! So I got some nice strokes there.

Thanks for the concern though! I am dancing on through to Xmas and my lovely cousin has me doing stomach crunches to strenghten them muscles I most recently discovered!!

B x

Mini likes this.
  4. MandyLupton

MandyLupton Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    S&S
    Really glad you had a good time. Hopefully it will show at weigh in again all that 'dancing' seems to suit your weightloss..........maybe I should give it a go!!!
    :party0023:

5. bekimo

bekimo Fighting Demons....

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yeh, and there's the added bonus that it's fun and great for your social life!

I'd recommend it to anyone!

B x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.