Where's moonstone

JustForMe

Gold Member
I knwo dee mentioned unhappychappy yesterday but moonstone has appeared to have disappeared aswell.

our groups shrinking :(

Yes I've noticed that.....come on girls we need to support each other, if any of you have fallen off the wagon get back on please

I'm still here lurking in the shadows:D Had a weekend in Edinburgh last week so had to give the shakes a miss(as you know it's my little secret). I did ok with giving the carbs a miss food wise but god knows how many I consumed in the alcohol:eek:. Didn't go for my weigh in as it's monday & it was bank holiday(my excuse anyway). I weighed myself at home & I had put on 3lb. I have lost that now I think. Had a really busy week at work & I know I haven't eaten enough or drank enough water but hoping to rectify that this week.

Delighted you are still here :D Your weekend sounds a bit like mine only mine lasted a week! Like you I was v good food wish but the alcohol was a killer and most of it was beer.....I put up 3 lbs as well!! Still I'm back on track now and looking forward to weigh in next Thursday :D

Back