• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

where's my order?

Dietingdon

Silver Member
S: 21st6lb C: 21st6lb BMI: 49.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I placed my 1st order yesterday at 8am, expecting to recieve my packs before 1pm today, but Ive heard nothing from Exante, just an email from paypal to say the transaction went through. Ive emailed them, but have yet to hear anything. Has anyone else ever had this problem?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 18st8lb C: 18st2.8lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 39.9 Loss: 0st5.2lb(2%)
Maybe you're getting confused with the before 1pm part. Its if you order before 1pm then you should expect your order the following day but it doesn't specify a time. Don't worry, it will turn up and keep checking your e-mails as the delivery company e-mail and tell you an hour slot to expect it.
FF :eek:

Catscratch

I can do this..
S: 14st5lb C: 13st9lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 34.9 Loss: 0st10lb(4.98%)
I placed my 1st order yesterday at 8am, expecting to recieve my packs before 1pm today, but Ive heard nothing from Exante, just an email from paypal to say the transaction went through. Ive emailed them, but have yet to hear anything. Has anyone else ever had this problem?
You will get an email from HL Fulfilment services saying what time they are delivering, check your junk box..

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
S: 15st1lb C: 12st6.6lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 30 Loss: 2st8.4lb(17.25%)
Mine always arrive sometime between 2pm and 3pm, if that's at all helpful :)

sushi

S: 17st9lb C: 15st10lb G: 14st4lb BMI: 29 Loss: 1st13lb(10.93%)
After placing my order I received confirmation by email which said that another email will follow once the parcel will be dispatched.
Obviously nothing followed but I did get my delivery next day as promised.

lauriel

Silver Member
S: 13st9lb C: 13st9lb G: 9st10lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I got my delivery no probs at all, it turned up at about 2pm :)

KnitNat

S: 26st1lb C: 19st3lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 39.7 Loss: 6st12lb(26.3%)
Has it turned up yet?
I always have the opposite problem - because I live in the city centre, I'm always first on the delivery route, so they tend to turn up at about 7.30am and get me out of bed!!!