where's my order?

Dietingdon

Silver Member
I placed my 1st order yesterday at 8am, expecting to recieve my packs before 1pm today, but Ive heard nothing from Exante, just an email from paypal to say the transaction went through. Ive emailed them, but have yet to hear anything. Has anyone else ever had this problem?

Why did you expect to get the before 1pm?

If you ordered yesterday there's still tons of time for it to arrive

Last edited:
Maybe you're getting confused with the before 1pm part. Its if you order before 1pm then you should expect your order the following day but it doesn't specify a time. Don't worry, it will turn up and keep checking your e-mails as the delivery company e-mail and tell you an hour slot to expect it.
FF :eek:

I placed my 1st order yesterday at 8am, expecting to recieve my packs before 1pm today, but Ive heard nothing from Exante, just an email from paypal to say the transaction went through. Ive emailed them, but have yet to hear anything. Has anyone else ever had this problem?

You will get an email from HL Fulfilment services saying what time they are delivering, check your junk box..

Mine always arrive sometime between 2pm and 3pm, if that's at all helpful :)

After placing my order I received confirmation by email which said that another email will follow once the parcel will be dispatched.
Obviously nothing followed but I did get my delivery next day as promised.

I got my delivery no probs at all, it turned up at about 2pm :)

Has it turned up yet?
I always have the opposite problem - because I live in the city centre, I'm always first on the delivery route, so they tend to turn up at about 7.30am and get me out of bed!!!

Back