Whhoooop! Back in Pre Pregnancy Jeans!

LittlestWookie

They are my largest pair though, size ten.. And there is deffo some muffin toppage - but it felt great lol!

I've lost ten pounds since I started on 5th August, and still have 25lbs to go before my holiday and the babies Christening then 5lbs until my TW.

image-2855567254.jpg

yay! i'm also wearing jeans i havent worn in over 2 years, so pre baby 2. it feels good doesnt it :D even with muffin toppage

They may have cut off some circulation and the zip kept falling down but I was still chuffed lol! X

Haha, I snorted too Pauline at the muffin toppage reference. Well done you LW!!

Do u need a hand to get them off?? Lol

Ive got a super tiny pair of size 10 skinny jeans which are my "goal" jeans, ive got jeans that are a size 8 and fit fine, this one particular pair of 10s though are tiny! I can wear them if I dont move or breathe!! Lol

Zoesastar said:
Do u need a hand to get them off?? Lol

Ive got a super tiny pair of size 10 skinny jeans which are my "goal" jeans, ive got jeans that are a size 8 and fit fine, this one particular pair of 10s though are tiny! I can wear them if I dont move or breathe!! Lol

Moving and breathing are over-rated! ;)

P x

Pauline I wholeheartedly agree!

Yay, well done on the jeans!!! I think I get more of a buzz fitting into clothes than seeing those digits change on the scales.

Back