Which car should i choose?

Karen1972

Gold Member
I have a Company Car as i drive around 50K miles a year - lucky me eh? lol.

I have had Audi's for years and currently have an A4 1.9 TDI.

It is due for renewal - hoorah!

A couple of guys in work have just ordered the Lexus IS 220d - the SE spec. It looks great on the website but am a little bit scared to move away from Audi as i do love them!

I can basically have any car with 4 doors for the same price as an Audi A4 - about 26K i think...

What would you go for?

Ahhh go for the Lexus... for a change... unless the Audi is better spec'd.... you can always return to Audi next time???

The Lexus

IS250%20NEW.jpg

Or the Audi A4

audi-a4.jpg

Oh Karen... the lexus.... look at the difference................... i'm in love... imagine you and M (tonights M that is lol) in that cruising around Wales......... :D:D:D:D

Oh Karen... the lexus.... look at the difference................... i'm in love... imagine you and M (tonights M that is lol) in that cruising around Wales......... :D:D:D:D

M1 can drive though and i can just be getting sloshed in the passenger seat lol...

It does look great, it was a shock to see the both side by side - the audi looks like an old mans car in comparison!! :eek:

I'm not really into cars hun - 3 kids and a people carrier is more my style at the mo but even on my 'untrained' eye i think the Lexus is miles better - and yes the Audi does look like and old man's car.....lol

I'm not really into cars hun - 3 kids and a people carrier is more my style at the mo but even on my 'untrained' eye i think the Lexus is miles better - and yes the Audi does look like and old man's car.....lol

Hello stranger!!!

Yeah i think you're right hun!! Lexus it is!!

Next decision : Slate grey or silver?!?!?

The lexus...certainly would suit you and your gorgus image:cool:....that would be my dream car!!!...Dreaming.........:rolleyes:

Starlight - what's wrong with silver?!?! a few people have said that to me hahaha! I've had silver before, i have navy now (YUK).

Nas - i'm just waiting for the email confirming i can go ahead and order - wish they'd hurry up!!

Apparantly silver is the most common colour of car! I can believe that too. I had a silver courtesy car for a while last year and every other car on the road seemed to be silver. When I was shopping for my new car the only stipulation to the salesman was it MUSTNT be Silver - any other colour not silver lol

I think for that gorgeous Lexus you want it in a nice head turning colour ;)

Hey gorgeous lady

Go for silver - it looks lush!

Not that I'm biased about silver cars or anything :p

Did you get my text?

xx

Never been an Audi person myself but must admit we rented the same model as yours in Portugal last month and the performance was lush. Cruising the motorways (which are fab) at 180kph was fantastic. But my heart would be with the Lexus. I love them.

Back