Nibbles

Silver Member
Malt Toffee - covered in milk choc
Caramel - covered in milk choc
Chocolate - covered in milk choc
Orange - covered in plain choc
Peanut Crunch – milk chocolate
Cranberry Crunch – milk chocolate

Above is a list of the 6 available flavours. From Friday, i will be permitted to add these to SS.
Which flavours should i get??Any recommendations from any of you CDieters.
Or should i just stick to the drinks.???:confused:

I like choc/malt toffee/caramel and cranberry - but limit myself to a max of two a week - as the maltose ones (not the crunch) have a higher carb content and can cause prob for some people - it affects me if I have too many and my weight losses seem to slow - the chewy bars have a taste and texture of a cadbury fudge finger - whilst the cranberry one tastes a bit strawberryish I think

I find they are useful to have in your bag for emergencies - or for out and about - nice for a change to - I like them if I am ss+ as a dessert. some people chop them up and eat them really slowly x

Hi I tried the Caramel tonight my first one and I was not all that thrilled by it. It was chewy and not horrible but it didn't really do a lot for me I'm afraid. I think I will stick to the shakes. But I hope they are good for you. x

buy them all! that is the only way you'll be able to ascertain which ones you like. I like the cranberry one and the peanut one as well as the orange, so people swear by the one that is a big like a finger of fudge. I should probably have less than one a day, but I cant help it now, I like them too much! if I had more control I would only have one a couple of times a week. But I really cant! so maybe only start with one every so often and then you wont become expectant every day to have one!

I loved them all ( a little too much so have limited myself to 2 a week now). I get 1 cranberry and 1 peanut as they take more chewing and so last longer

xx

I love malt toffee and cranberry, but like them all. Im only buying 1 each WI as a treat for WI night, if I have them in the house I want to eat them ALL.lol.

I prefer the peanut & cranberry as they feel like you've eaten something the others are too much like sweets and gone too quick!!!

Back