Which CD products are you loving?

in it to win it..when you say you are going off certain shakes etc.. is it cause they become boring? Eeek i get bored very easily and found myself buying more of the usual..i really hope i dont go off it xx

Shrinker that sounds lush!! I'm not too keen on vanilla but they way you make it sounds nice..i might give it a try. When you put ice in the shakes, do they not make you hungry quicker?? I have it in my head that the thicker they are the more filling??1
I had the banana shake and was very impressed..also the strawberry, mmmmm!! Hungry much!! ;)

They are filling this way, this is now the only way I make shakes and being a male I have 4 a day. Having found they make me hungry quicker, definitely more satisfying. I put coffee in the strawberry shake this morning at that was pretty good too.

The smoothie maker I bought last week is this one here from Argos, it's only £19.99 and crushes/blends the ice to perfection. I got this on the back of a recommendation from another forum. I don't think I could continue this diet without it now. Worth noting that the reliability of the machine isn't supposed to be great, so well worth taking out a 3yr Argos protection plan at £5.99.

Oooh fantastic..thank you i'll have a look into that...who'd a thought diet shakes could be so exciting?!!?

I LOVE the choc mint shakes. They're my favourite. I also like the Strawberry and Banana Tetras, the Strawb and Banana shakes, Veg soup and Pot and Leek soup and the choc, caramel and cranberry bars. I am DYING to try the choc mint bar too.:D

I only eat banana tetras......and am currently on day 35! Hoping I won't go off them!!

I luuurrrvvvee Vanilla shake - in fact, so much that I forgot my shaker and don't have a whisk or anything, left it all at my boyfriends, and so I whisked it with a fork and it was really lumpy (really REALLY lumpy - pretty much just lumps in milky water) but it was delish!! i love chewing on the lumps! Weird I know...

also I adore the mint bar! It doesn't have the odd aftertaste the other bars have (though I love them too but not as much)

Pretty much I love everything except the soups (except leek and potato - yum) and porridges

Vanilla shake, Toffee and Walnut shake, Butterscotch shake, Strawberry shake, and Cappuccino shake are my favourites!!! I have all of my shakes hot (made with 1/2 pint boiling water), and sip them slowly from one of my Jamie Oliver wine glasses!

I have a maple and pecan porridge every morning (YUM!) - I wish I could buy something like this in normal shops, it's so delicious I could have it for breakfast every day forever!

I like Oriental Chillli soup, Leek and Potato soup and Vegetable soup.

I don't like the tetras or any of the chocolate/chocolate mint flavour stuff.

Hmmm, I like: Choc Orange shake (hot), banana shake, choc mint, veg soup, oriental soup and tomato soup. Also like all the bars except cranberry xxx

I live on:

Vanilla with coffee blended with ice and water
Choc blended with ice and water
Choc mint blended with ice and water
Choc with coffee blended with ice and water

....noticing a theme here? Lol

I used to like them hot but have gone off them.

Back