Which Chemists

jayde1148

Gold Member
Hi all

Just wondered if more chemists do this that whats mentioned on the website? A friend of a friend is doing Lipotrim and doing well but no chemists near me according to the website. I was hoping to talk to a chemist about it. I tried Exante but my blood pressure went very low and I felt so dizzy and ill although I didnt get passed a week. Do you think it gets better after that? Should I have stayed longer? I think maybe doing it with a pharmacist may be safer?

Thanks x

Yes, doing it with a pharmasist just makes sure that you are fit and healthy whilst on it. Day four and five were the hardest for me, I was literally climbing the walls. It is day 7 for me now, and like you I have tried this twice before, 1st time to day 6 and the 2nd time to day 3!! give it a go and see how you go!!! I was just going to do a week for a kick start and go to Slimming world, if I get a great loss I will probably sign up for another week.

Hi all

Just wondered if more chemists do this that whats mentioned on the website? A friend of a friend is doing Lipotrim and doing well but no chemists near me according to the website. I was hoping to talk to a chemist about it. I tried Exante but my blood pressure went very low and I felt so dizzy and ill although I didnt get passed a week. Do you think it gets better after that? Should I have stayed longer? I think maybe doing it with a pharmacist may be safer?

Thanks x

obviously everyone reacts in different ways but (and ive used lt longterm before), you can feel dizzy, you can feel rubbish but you can also feel happy, excited and relieved to know your on your way to a better, slimmer, healthier life. you got to take the rough with the smooth sometimes. it does take a while to get used to. its just another habit to make and the unhealthy lifestyle, break!!

h x

Back