Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Which day.....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Keeliewheeliebin, 4 January 2007 Social URL.

1. Keeliewheeliebin

Keeliewheeliebin biker babe!

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(37.83%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Step 3 (1000)
    which day did you feel really ill on when starting or restarting CD?
    Ive got Sun, Mon and tuesday booked off work as i was going to start CD on sunday and then if i feel ill at least i will be at home.
    Now, im so eager to get going, i think i may start on Saturday. However, im at work and if i do feel ill there is no way i can go home.

i just dont know what to do!!!
    What were your experiences?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kate

Kate CDC/PT/PITA

I felt fine on day 1. I think at that stage your body hasn't worked out what's going on yet and so the worst you feel is hungry. For me, it was day 5 - that was the only day I felt bad, but I felt REALLY bad. I think it's different for everyone, but in my experience most people feel dodgy on days 2 and 3 if they're going to feel dodgy at all.

4. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

When i started originally i wasn't right for 2 weeks!! But now when i restart i don't have any bad days at all!! Weird!

5. etaoin

etaoin Member

Diet:
    CD
    As I mentioned elsewhere, I'm on day two and feel light-headed this afternoon, but it could well be my silly decision to cycle a couple of miles at lunchtime, even if I did take it easier than usual. I suppose it depends what you do for work, I wouldn't want to be operating heavy machinery the way I'm currently feeling!

I considered taking a few days off at the start, and figured if I got ill, I saw no reason to take it as holiday, but as a sick day. Doesn't seem unreasonable. Also thought that the temptation to pig out was less if I wasn't at home on my own!

Surprisingly I feel no compulsion to eat at all at the moment, which I suppose is good!

6. Keeliewheeliebin

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(37.83%)
    Diet:
    Just had a word with my CDC and she says that the first day shouldnt be too bad. ill just feel a bit hungry but no other side affects really until day 2. So ive decided saturday it is!!

7. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

Diet:
    The Harcombe Diet
    Hi Keelie

Good bit of forward planning there. I felt ok on day 1 and not too bad on day 2, it was definately 3 & 4 were the worse, and then it just got better from there on in.

All the best with your re-start
    x

8. lipotrimmer

lipotrimmer Full Member

I had the same experience as Madamdotty. First two days were very normal. Only third and fourth day were horrible for me too

9. Keeliewheeliebin

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(37.83%)
    Diet:
    seems like i should be ok on Sat then. thanks for sharing your experiences with me.
    xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.