• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Which day.....

Keeliewheeliebin

biker babe!
which day did you feel really ill on when starting or restarting CD?
Ive got Sun, Mon and tuesday booked off work as i was going to start CD on sunday and then if i feel ill at least i will be at home.
Now, im so eager to get going, i think i may start on Saturday. However, im at work and if i do feel ill there is no way i can go home.

i just dont know what to do!!!
What were your experiences?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Kate

CDC/PT/PITA
I felt fine on day 1. I think at that stage your body hasn't worked out what's going on yet and so the worst you feel is hungry. For me, it was day 5 - that was the only day I felt bad, but I felt REALLY bad. I think it's different for everyone, but in my experience most people feel dodgy on days 2 and 3 if they're going to feel dodgy at all.

Karen1972

Gold Member
When i started originally i wasn't right for 2 weeks!! But now when i restart i don't have any bad days at all!! Weird!

etaoin

As I mentioned elsewhere, I'm on day two and feel light-headed this afternoon, but it could well be my silly decision to cycle a couple of miles at lunchtime, even if I did take it easier than usual. I suppose it depends what you do for work, I wouldn't want to be operating heavy machinery the way I'm currently feeling!

I considered taking a few days off at the start, and figured if I got ill, I saw no reason to take it as holiday, but as a sick day. Doesn't seem unreasonable. Also thought that the temptation to pig out was less if I wasn't at home on my own!

Surprisingly I feel no compulsion to eat at all at the moment, which I suppose is good!

Keeliewheeliebin

biker babe!
Just had a word with my CDC and she says that the first day shouldnt be too bad. ill just feel a bit hungry but no other side affects really until day 2. So ive decided saturday it is!!

MadamDotty

Back again!
Hi Keelie

Good bit of forward planning there. I felt ok on day 1 and not too bad on day 2, it was definately 3 & 4 were the worse, and then it just got better from there on in.

All the best with your re-start
x

lipotrimmer

I had the same experience as Madamdotty. First two days were very normal. Only third and fourth day were horrible for me too

Keeliewheeliebin

biker babe!
seems like i should be ok on Sat then. thanks for sharing your experiences with me.
xxx