Which diet are you doing?

I was following a simple calorie counting diet but I seem to have gone way off the rails :(. Will be trying to get back on track today.

I'm on Lipotrim Total Food Replacement plan and have lost 10lbs since starting it last week Tuesday. It is a tough programme but none the less it's something that has to be done. I also had both my kids via emergency section and my last one left me in a very bad way (a womb infection due to not being cleaned out properly). Ever since then my weight has grown into a problem but before that my weight was always between 9 st to 10st 1/2 at the most.
I look forward to getting myself back into that weight bracket once more and to stay ;)

I was trying to do it on my own with calorie counting and watching my fats intake but I got stuck after a couple of stone so as the Doc saw I was trying he put me on Xenical. I have lost a terrific amount in measurements, about 5" overall. Weight, I am guessing as my official weigh in is on Tuesday, is nigh on 2 stone in 2 months :eek: I do still calorie count and am more than aware now where and how much fat there is as my new hobby is reading food labels :) When the Doc eventually takes me off Xenical I know that I will have got myself into a healthy eating habit as this time the weight is going to stay off cos I am so determined.

i wish my doc would give me xenical, whenever i ask for help with my weight i get told "eat less and move more" and everything else is a fad. mm, thanks for that SUPER HELPFUL info, if i found it that easy surely i would be about half the weight i am ;)

I am doing SW DIY.

I go to the gym 3 nights a week. Zumba classes 1 night a week and swimming on a Sunday.

I started the diet 2 weeks ago and in my first week I lost 3 and a half pounds, this week I lost 4 pounds!

x

mclovin, lol love the name!! well done on weight loss so far, i need to get back to the gym and start racking up the ol' good losses too!!

Back