Which diet?

Honey-Bee

I've got lots of weight to lose, 10+ stone in all.

I've looked into weight watchers and slimming world but I can't go to classes due to my working hours being erratic and I'm unsure as to wether online works as well?

So I guess my question is "what diet do you recommend?" :).

Slimming world! It's the best! No counting calories and no stress! And it's just as effective doing it online than it is going to class as you have all your support online as well :) Hope that helps!

I like calorie counting its the good old fashioned way it's easy its free and it's effective and there's a great online website and an app that does it all for you for free called myfitnesspal.com theres loads of members that all offer daily support :) I've done ww lost 7lb done sw lost 21lb piled it all back on plus more been calorie counting lost 44lb so far I love it! I can eat absolutely what I want when I want just in smaller portions but it's all down to what you like and what works best for you :)

I love sw too although for me the meetings keep me focussed so I would only do online if I knew I was able to motivate myself. The my fitness pal app is great for calorie counting. I think its important to be realistic about how you like to eat and the types of food. Sw is great because you can have larger portions if hungry, on ww or counting cals once your numbers have run out that's it and I find that difficult. Think what's best for you and go for it!

Back