which do u prefer

vickiabd

hi .. just started lipo trim today and wondering if u prefer the shake soup or the flapjack

Does anyone have a recipe i can follow...i really want to follow the diet to the latter so i need help..as i keep thinkn of food.:(

hi hunni welcome, i find if u have a soup for tea it feels like you having something proper to eat its just mind over matter really but it helps me, i add black pepper and chilli flakes i love the soup and add cinnamon to my choc and vanilla shakes also if you make your choc shake to peppermint tea its lovely and i also now and agin make my vanilla one with a spoon of coffee and have it hot its a bit like a latte and feel like im having a treat. just remember gulp gulp gulp the more u drink the more u shrink!!!! lol x good luck and keep posting its great support on here xxxx

The flapjacks are DISGUSTING!!! I wouldnt get them lol!!

Good luck chick and welcome to LT xxx

I take 21 choc shakes a week! No receipes.....just water and shake. Good luck hun! Welcome on board.

Hi Vicki and welcome. I have half choc and strawberry for the week. I have tried both flapjacks but just can't stomach more than 3/4 of one of them. A lot of people do like them so would suggest trying them cos you might like them too.

Stick to it and keep positive and you will get great results. Good luck!

Hi, welcome and good luck. I must say I agree about the soup it must be mind over matter because I felt so full after mine.
First weigh in for me tomorrow and cant wait to ask for more of those.
It's worth trying them hot but to be honest it wasn't for me, with or without a spoon of coffee in then but you have to try a bit of variety.

Good luck and keep logging in, the ladies here are fab and their weight loss will inspire you to keep going x x x x x
1. Goals to survive first week
2. to lose a stone
3. to get through first month
Many more mini goals to come.

start weight 13st 8.5lb
goal weight 10st

Don't write anything off - I like everything now - though it took a couple of goes at the peanut flapjacks - your taste will change.

Best of luck! x

thanks guys well appreciated, am on day 2 and things are looking up, not that hungry and i have tot about food less today...:)

I just tend to have the chocolate shakes as the others make me feel a bit sick but everyone seems to like the others, i tried a coconut flapjack today and it was DISGUSTING!!! never again! although Ive also got a peanut one to try so does anyone know if that one is nicer? I couldnt stomach it if it was like the coconut one!XXX

Back