Which do you do....

I know, I was just expecting more for my first week. I think its cos I did no exercise at all. X

This is my 1st week of mixing and I have done read & green. Never mixed before as our C says you cannot mix EE with anything - you have to stick to this 100% but you can swap & change with Red & Green. I used to be a real meat eater but now I can really do without, most of this week has been green and having the 2 HEx B has been great, only been using the one HEx A even though I could quite easily eat the 2nd as I love cheese but option A has a lot more fat so tend to only have the one!! I will be keeping tabs on this thread to see how everyone manages on mixing. Most I have lost on EE was 2.5lbs, see what happens tomorrow at WI.

Good Luck everyone :)

good luck for WI xx

Well i lost 1.5 so happy with that, jst norm really but didn't nd 2 eat as much fruit which i was struggling wi. Consultant again reiterated 2nite t.at u CANNOT mix EE wit other days thru the wk, if u EE @ start wk then u nd 2 stick with EE! Im not goin 2 argue wi her!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

EE, much love for the meat and pasta :) x

Hi, I just wanted to say that yiur weight losses have been amazing. have you got a food diary??

Alycyn1980 said:
Well i lost 1.5 so happy with that, jst norm really but didn't nd 2 eat as much fruit which i was struggling wi. Consultant again reiterated 2nite t.at u CANNOT mix EE wit other days thru the wk, if u EE @ start wk then u nd 2 stick with EE! Im not goin 2 argue wi her!

Im sure my 2012 book says you can though so I don't understand why consultants are saying differently? X

Alycyn1980 said:

I didn't know we couldn't mix it up.with ee!? I've been doing this and have had good losses though? x

Alycyn1980 said:

I'm afraid your consultant is wrong, you stick to 1 plan per day, not per week.

I do mainly EE for convenience feeding the family but get better losses when I do mostly red, saying that I've never tried a full green week.

Im sure my 2012 book says you can though so I don't understand why consultants are saying differently? X

I was thinking this this morning (in the shower of all places!!!!) and had been thinking that the book said this. I may say to her next week about this and see what she says!! She is really nice so I have no reason to doubt her but it does seem a bit weird!!!! Let you know!!

I think your consultant should read her food optimising book! Page 28 " Every day can be EE or you can choose a day at a time from EE Green or Original" :D

judimac said:
I think your consultant should read her food optimising book! Page 28 " Every day can be EE or you can choose a day at a time from EE Green or Original" :D

This is what I had read! I thought I was going mad and had imagined it! X

I will tackle it on Tuesday!

well, its weigh in day and i lost.. 1lb LOL not bad considering mother nature came to visit last night (hate being a women) and i cant go to the loo either! but its a loss so im happy! ish!! lol xx

spooks said:
well, its weigh in day and i lost.. 1lb LOL not bad considering mother nature came to visit last night (hate being a women) and i cant go to the loo either! but its a loss so im happy! ish!! lol xx

Well done you! Are you sticking to EE or changing? I'm quite enjoying green now I've got my head round it! Was very naughty Tuesday night though and had mahoooosive McDonalds! Oops! X

sully123 said:

Yeah I agree also, you can mix & match as much as you want from the plans, nowhere does it say you cant, as myself i do on average 6 days green and the odd EE day if um eating out and certainly hasn't effected my losses :D

Well done you! Are you sticking to EE or changing? I'm quite enjoying green now I've got my head round it! Was very naughty Tuesday night though and had mahoooosive McDonalds! Oops! X

this week consisted of 3 EE 3green and 1 red x

reds a struggle for me, but green and ee are simple and easy for me xxx

Back