Which do you prefer? Diet or Zero Pop

you can buy the diet coke vanilla and cherry in the Amercian sweet shop place, though comes with a nice price take for the luxery

Those places annoy me as i know how cheap things are in the states!!! I love peanut butter m&ms and they just rack the prices up here!

Those places annoy me as i know how cheap things are in the states!!! I love peanut butter m&ms and they just rack the prices up here!

I was so excited to see they sold Wonker Nerds when I first went as they take me back to being a kid but then i saw the £4.50 price tag... extortionate!

Definitely zero for me! Have recently discovered Cherry coke zero, and it's lush! Actually tastes like cherry coke-unlike the diet coke with cherry which was just rank!

I love Pepsi max. And tesco own brand xero cherry cola is lovey and only 57p.

I bought asdas own zero sugar 'dr thunder' yesterday, which I think must be their own take on dr pepper zero. It's ok but still the tescos cherry cola has got to be my fave !

Ooh! Thanks for the heads up as I can never get diet Dr Pepper. Not that I drink a lot of fizzy. In fact, the only time is when I go to the basement of the building to do my laundry - thirsty work!

Back