which is the best diet to go on

ange29

i want to loose weight, was thinking of doing slimming world but wondered which one you all think is the best ange x

Its almost impossible to answer that. It depends on SO many factors. How quickly do you want to lose the weight? Do you want to do one which allows you to eat or one which is a fast VLCD. Do you want to eat filling foods or are you a snacker.

You could ask this question on every section in Minimins and youll get different answers. Everyone will say the one theyre on is best ;)

Why not have a look around the site and check the different sections and get a feel for different diets

thanks for replying , i think slimming world looks the best for me, so i think i will start that i want to loose 3 dress sizes in all ,as long as the weight comes off i'm not bothered lol, i'm also new to the site .

Hi Ange, best thing you can do is try out a diet that you think will suit you (like you say SW) and give it a while, if you then don't think it's right for you then change to something else. Everybody is so different we are all suited to different things, you just need to work out what is best for you. Good luck x

i agree with the above comments; do research on the internet but also take into account friends and family recommendations, but as said I think everyone on the forum would promote their diet if they are successful!

p.s. I am on Rosemary Conley and would thoroughly recommend it lol

Back