• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Extra Easy Which is the best???

S: 11st3.0lb C: 11st7.0lb G: 9st7.0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: -0st4lb(-2.55%)
I like Walkers French Fries if I have a crisp craving. They're only 4 and a half syns a packet. Quavers are also quite low I believe.

Chocolate wise there's loads to choose from! The dieter's friend - Curly Wurly for 6 syns, or a 2 finger kit kat for 5 and a half.
Dark chocolate is great for an intense chocolatey hit for less syns. You tend to only need a few squares to curb the cravings.
I am currently munching creme eggs for 8 and a half syns each! :drool:

No reason you can't have sweet, sugary or crunchy fun within your syn allowance :)

Lucky7

Gold Member
S: 10st4lb C: 10st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 27.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I think creme egg or curly wurly is best, because it's not a 'smaller version of the real thing', like kitkats.

Caramac or Milky bar are good because they're quite sickly.

S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 31.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Curley Wurleys frozen are very nice.. they take longer to eat! Which is good... Wotsits are 6 syns i think... umm kitkats 5.5 yummm Walkers sunbites are 6... gorgeous dipped in fromaige frais with chives :p:p

S: 13st1lb C: 13st1lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 31.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Aldi are selling bags of treat size cadburys bars at the moment. I've just had a fudge and a caramel for 7 syns - really hit the choc spot!