Extra Easy Which is the best???

alioreilly

Hi, which is the best low syn choc bar and crisps. I haven't had any for awhile and really really want some without blowing everything!
(I have ordered a food directory which I should be getting soon)

I like Walkers French Fries if I have a crisp craving. They're only 4 and a half syns a packet. Quavers are also quite low I believe.

Chocolate wise there's loads to choose from! The dieter's friend - Curly Wurly for 6 syns, or a 2 finger kit kat for 5 and a half.
Dark chocolate is great for an intense chocolatey hit for less syns. You tend to only need a few squares to curb the cravings.
I am currently munching creme eggs for 8 and a half syns each! :drool:

No reason you can't have sweet, sugary or crunchy fun within your syn allowance :)

I think creme egg or curly wurly is best, because it's not a 'smaller version of the real thing', like kitkats.

Caramac or Milky bar are good because they're quite sickly.

Curley Wurleys frozen are very nice.. they take longer to eat! Which is good... Wotsits are 6 syns i think... umm kitkats 5.5 yummm Walkers sunbites are 6... gorgeous dipped in fromaige frais with chives :p:p

Aldi are selling bags of treat size cadburys bars at the moment. I've just had a fudge and a caramel for 7 syns - really hit the choc spot!

Back